Darda Glain
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

... nehmt uns so wie wir sind, oder lasst uns in Ruhe...

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

This solved my big problem

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Alieltke
Gast

This solved my big problem Empty
BeitragThema: This solved my big problem   This solved my big problem EmptyMi Aug 03, 2011 11:03 am

Hello. Yeah, the whole DVD Shrink replacement is iffy enough...that should never happen, unless ImgBurn downloaded is nuked...DVDFab(unregistered version) will save as an ISO to hard drive, or will burn directly to disc using the VSO burning engine(if you chose to install it;I didn't, don't need more junk on my machine)). If you didn't install the VSO thinggie,DVDFab will search and use one of the burning engines already available on your machine, and you can choose which one you want as default(in my case, I choose between Nero Burning Rom or ImgBurn;probably you can do that even if you installed the VSO component, not sure though, as I cannot test that). If someone says DVDFab doesn't use Nero or ImgBurn,or doesn't save as an ISO, then you call me a liar, so I'm'a'gonna reach through the screen and...well, not gonna shake their hand, that's for sure. Piss me off, and I Will ignore You!
Nach oben Nach unten

This solved my big problem
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Darda Glain :: Willkommen, Freunde! :: Fragen zum Forum und RPG-
Gehe zu: